Studio P is proud to present:
This drawing event is strictly 18+. RSVP is required, this is for the safety of the models.
We have updated our “House Rules” for this event. These are to ensure that the model is comfortable and able to give the artists their best performance.
We have a no headphones policy for this session. The short answer as to why is that the models don’t want to pose to a “disconnected” audience. If you have any questions, please email the director at Wyatt.email@example.com
2. We now have a dress code for this event. This is to inspire everyone to bring their professionalism and respect for the art form. Please wear black, or smart-casual attire.
3. Please arrive early. If you’re driving, parking is available in the Dry Cleaners drive-thru area after 7pm only. Please park so that you leave room for other vehicles. Your consideration is appreciated.
4. No perfumes, essential oils or strong fragrances. Some people are sensitive.
5. Please no photos, not even during breaks of your own artwork. If you plan to post artwork to social media (and we encourage you to do so) please take your pictures after the session has ended.
6. No outside beverages.
7. Please no toxic art materials. This includes magic markers, or “Sharpies”.
8. Artists are welcome to stay after the session a few minutes to chat with the models and share your artwork of them. This is a collaboration of sorts, and it’s nice to let the models enjoy your art.